When the blood rage abates, his desiccated mind asks again: Who were you? How many battles? When will it end? The answers mattered once, before the blessing of the seethe-monks relieved him of mortality, long before the Trespasser debased his master and took her Dire Orb for himself. The tungsten “heart” that pumps molten lead through his veins serves as a constant reminder of his plea to the Great Black Goat a dozen centuries ago—the only plea he has ever made: “Let me be forever at war.”
Want More Lore? Read up over HERE.
Death Knight uses his unending rage to summon 3 deadly fireballs, which leave deadly fire in their wakes, and set enemies on fire. Activating the ability again before the fireballs impact will cause them to coalesce in a massive explosion.
Active Ability Tips:
- Cooldown: 45 seconds
- Fireball Direct Damage: 25 damage
- Fireball Minimum Splash Damage: 10 damage
- Fireball Maximum Splash Damage: 25 damage
- Splash Radius: 3 meters/120 units
- Burn Damage/Duration: 15/5 seconds
- Ground Fire Creation: 3 meters below fireballs
- Ground Fire Duration: 7 seconds
- Flame Strike and Converge Activation Delay: 0.125 seconds
- Fire DoT can be ended prematurely by picking up health bubbles, mega health, or using Galena‘s totems
- Fireballs shoot out in a triangular formation with one fireball being launched straight ahead and two additional fireballs, one to each side at a 22.5 degree angle. Using the ability again will bring them together and cause an explosion and destroying all 3 fireballs.
- Fireballs can hit a target at any point in their flight.
- Fire burn does not stack. Walking over fire resets the 10 second burn timer.
- Fireballs has enough knockback to use Flame Strike as Rocket Jump
- Fire trails of an ally has blue color
By default fireballs just shoot out in a triangular formation with one fireball being launched straight ahead and two additional fireballs, one to each side at a 22.5 degree angle.
It’s good if want to hit something or deny area by 1 fireball from a distance.
Death Knight is immune to fire and lava damage. Direct hits of fireballs still deal damage though.
When Death Knight hits melee – he adds fire DOT to the enemy. DOT does not applies to another DK.