Skip to content
Anarki & Slash
- Carlton Glover - Officer, Los Angeles Police Department, investigated matters involving Anarki and Slash
- Dinah Hardwicke - Detective, Los Angeles Police Department, investigated matters involving Anarki and Slash
- Dr. Clarence Howell - USC Military Researcher, assisted Jyoji in upgrading Anarki.
- Dr. Ruslan Mamonov - Russian Doctor, pursing experimental cybernetics in Los Angeles
- Jyoji - Black market cybernetics "doctor", located in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles
- Officer D. Rodriguez - Los Angeles Police Department
- "Skinny" - Anarki's supplier
Athena & Strogg & Peeker
- Laney Hayes - Athena Hayes's older sister, GDF Academy drop-out
- Makron - Strogg Chief Warlord
- William "Billy" Rhodes - Member of Rhino squad
- Anya Oliwa - Head nurse at Zakład Psychiatryczny Maławieś, the The Matawies Serial Killer", member of the Kreisau Circle, American Resistance, B.J.'s partner and wife, and Anthropologist
- Caroline Becker - Founder and leader of the Kreisau Circle
- Dr. Krzysztof Oliwa Head doctor at Zakład Psychiatryczny Maławieś
- Joseph D. Hassett - OSA Director
- S. Sgt. Pickens - William "B.J." Blazkowicz's staff sergeant at Camp Bullis
- Wilhelm “Deathshead” Strasse - Head of the SS Special Projects Division in the German Armed Forces
Clutch & Eisen
- Akiko Tetsuo - Engineer, Overseer, Heiress to the Tetsuo Corp, wife of Eisen
- A. Roseburne - Mission Specialist, Tau Ceti F, Tetsuo Corp Mining Colony
- C03-I - Autonomous Mining Unit "Blinky", Tau Ceti F, Tetsuo Corp Mining Colony
- F1-E - Autonomous Mining Unit "Scoops", Tau Ceti F, Tetsuo Corp Mining Colony. Friend and Executive Officer to C17-U "Clutch" in the Automaton Army.
- T. Galvez - Mission Commander, Tau Ceti F, Tetsuo Corp Mining Colony
- U21-A - Autonomous Mining Unit "Pinchie", Tau Ceti F, Tetsuo Corp Mining Colony
Death Knight & Galena
- 8 year old girl - Survives Death Knight slaughter; Galena's sister
- Ashen King - Death Knight
- Ash-Swimmers - Believed in the Ichor Mage over Galena; followers to Death Knight
- Black Goat (of the Woods) - Shub Niggurath
- Gaunt Shepherd - Volkerh
- He Who Walks in Blood - Volkerh
- Ichor Mage - Volkerh blood mage
- Knight; aka the Speaker Under the Soil; Shub Niggurath
- Loam-Clad God - Druids called upon this god for vengeance against Death
- Lugh, Ogma, and Morrigu - Foreign Gods (Gaelic Mythology)
- Narrator of the Death Knight scrolls, deceased pregnant wife of Death Knight
- Priestess - Survives Death Knight slaughter, mocks him
- T’zik Oor - Acolyte of Volkerh, known for the oral account of Galena's legend
- Whispering Tor - the Gnarled Tongue of the Whispering Tor, the god’s own cairn; a corrupted yew tree; Shub Niggurath
- Whispering Walker - Death Knight
- Daisy - Doom Slayers deceased pet rabbit
- demon priests of the Blood Temple - captured and entombed Doom Slayer
- Night Sentinels
- The Titan - defeated by Doom Slayer
- the wretch - Shall not be named, fitted the Doom Slayer with his armor
- D. Marcus - Project Osiris / 2nd Lieutenant
- Klesk - a chitinid race indigenous to Subic IV
- M. Tagawa - Private 1st Class Search & Rescue Unit Bravo, located the remains of Lance Corporal Benjamin Keel on Subic IV, Sector Gamma.
- R. Brighton - Lance Corporal Keel's Sergeant on Subic IV, Sector Gamma.
- R. Mugabi - Project Osiris / Sergeant
Nyx and Scalebearer
- Captain Rho - Captain of the Melem Ghost Squad
- Greiss - Scalebearer's race
- Melem - Nyx's race
- Tasia - Nyx's partner
- The Priors - keepers of the fathom orb
- Annie - wife of Ranger
- Gilman - Dr. Wendell Gilman, Lead Researcher, Slipgate Complex. Inventor of the Slipgate.
- K (daughter) and J (son) - Ranger's children that he cannot remember the names of.
- Shub-Niggurath- Quake, the enemy of Quake 1, and Elder God that Ranger kills.
- Haruspex - Tribal Soothsayer
- Hunter - An Oruk that killed Sorlag's clan mates.
- Oruk - "Warmbloods", human people that inhabit Tau Ceti F and hunted the Sorg.
- FLUKE - GRU Official, Head of GRU Biological and Paranormal Research, located in St. Petersburg.
- Number 17 - Mountain King clone "Visor"
- Number 18 - Mountain King clone "Gorre"
- Soldier Prime - A genetic hybrid of Spetsgruppa A elites and Black Dolphin prisoners, the source used to create the Mountain King clones. Visor Prime.
- TRAPDOOR - KGB Official, Head of KGB Military Technology Division, located in Moscow & presumed dead.
- W.G. - Dr. Wendell Gilman, Lead Researcher, Slipgate Complex. Inventor of the Slipgate.
- Emma Johansen - Archaeologist and diver searching for evidence of Mu. Granddaughter of Gustaf Johansen.
- Samantha "Sam" Dyer - Chief of Security, Voronya Cave Research Facility. Great-granddaughter of William Dyer.
- Montell Rice - Commander of the forces at the Slipgate Complex. Great-nephew of Warren Rice.
- Paul Phillips - Reverend, First Baptist Church, Bolton, Massachusetts. A 9th generation Phillips in the U.S., and relative of Ward Phillips.