#QuakeProLeague Season 4 Week 2. Starting Tomorrow Saturday FEB 4th 10AM EAST | 4PM CET.
Good Afternoon Quakers. Quake Pro League Season 4 Week 2 will be tomorrow Saturday FEB, 4th at 10 AM EAST | 4 PM CET. Tomorrows matchups below!
IMPORTANT LINKS TO FOLLOW FOR THE SEASON!
- Follow the Quake twitter for all Current and Official Information.
- Quake Pro League 2023 Season 4 announcement from Bethesda
- 2023 Challengers toornament pages (all 8)
- Challengers Discord Link
- PGL Website for Rankings, Matchups, Stats, Challengers, and more
WHERE TO WATCH:
- twitch Quake (English) twitch.tv/quake MAIN STREAM
- YouTube Quake (English) youtube.com/channel/UCOMk1WI8dxaCFpJptF6K8_A Sometimes in 4K
- High Quality VODS get Posted to YouTube for the Quake Pro League e-Sports Eventually.
- @Xronyy UKRAINE | NO TEAM GIVEN vs. @MaxterQc ARGENTINIAN | THE40GODS 4PM CET | 10 AM EAST
- @k1llsen GERMANY | BIG vs. @Av3kk POLAND | ENDPOINT 5PM CET | 11 AM EAST
- @nosfa_qc BRAZIL | FREE AGENT vs. @vF_Serious SERBIA | NO TEAM GIVEN 6PM CET | 12 NOON EAST
- @psygibgg USA | MCSxGAMING vs. @myztrovengeur ITALY | MYZTRO GAMING 7PM CET | 1PM EAST
- @cha1nGG CANADA | NO TEAM GIVEN vs. @myztroraisy HUNGARY | MYZTRO GAMING 8PM CET | 2PM EAST
- @myztrovengeur ITALY | MYZTRO GAMING vs. @SIBQuake USA | Kinesis Gaming 9PM CET | 3PM EAST
- @liquidrapha USA | TEAM LIQUID vs. @toxjq1 SWEDEN | NO TEAM GIVEN 10PM CET | 4PM EAST
ARENA POOL FOR 2023 SEASON 4:
Last season had Insomnia in the pool, so Molten Falls is the new addition this season.
Regular Season Matches:
- $150 Map Win
- $50 Map Loss
In addition to the main season there will be a challengers division that anyone can join. This will be 8 weeks spread out from February to July. There will be 4 weeks dedicated to Global Qualifiers as well as a regional qualifier for: Asia-Pacific, Europe/CIS (includes Africa), South America, and North America. 8 participants from the Challengers will meet up with the 16 invited participants at the Quake World Championship later this year in August to determine Season 4’s winner.
If you are interested in participating in the Challengers qualifiers read the RULESET first. As it will explain everything you need to know. Registration starts on February 6th for Quake Challengers Global Qualifier 1
Lastly, If you have not already you can purchase the Quake Pro League themed shader pack for 1500 platinum in the in game store. Currently found in the outfits tab. Proceeds for the shader pack go back into the Quake Pro League e-Sports program. This shader pack comes with one skin variation for each of the 16 default Champion skins, and 1 for each skin variation of the 11 default weapon skins.
HAPPY FRAGGING FOLKS, AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS PARTICIPATING!