Good Afternoon Quakers. Pengartist is hosting another Friday FragFest…Tomorrow Friday January, 28TH at 14:00 PM EAST | 20:00 PM CET.
Pengartist has put up $50 in prize money. Pengartist has suggested possibly holding your donations for the winner until after they have been crowned, so it is only one PayPal transfer instead of two. Additionally you can donate to PengArtist. As PengArtist does a lot for the community putting these weekly events on for us.
Socials to Follow:
- All games can be watched on Pengartist’s twitch page here: twitch.tv/pengartist
- Follow Future | on going events here: challonge.com/communities/fragfesters
- Join this discord for more info: https://discord.gg/6H9X7pg
- PayPal Donations: paypal.me/TheArtistDK
- All games shall be played on Timelimit duel
- Time limit: 10 minutes.
- Score limit: 100
- A tolerance of 10 minutes shall be given to all players when their match is to start.
- If a player doesn’t show up after 10 minutes, that match shall be recorded as a loss.
- The match shall be played on EU Central server unless both players agree on a different server.
- The map pool is the same as the Quake Pro League map pool
- Group stage with 3 players per group (subject to change depending on number of total players).
- Top 2 players on each group make it over to the playoffs (subject to change depending on number of total players).
- Group stage matches are BO1.
- The players should report the score of the match.
- The tiebreaker in the group stage is:
- 1. Number of frags
- 2. Frag difference
- 3. Winner of the match between the tied players
- Playoff matches are BO3.
- First picks/bans shall be decided on a coin toss.
- Map pick/ban structure BO1: Ban, Ban, Ban, Ban, Ban, Ban, Pick.
- Map pick/ban structure BO3: Ban, Ban, Pick, Pick, Ban, Ban, Tiebreaker.
- Players each ban one champion before each series.
- Players may not use the same Champion more than once in a series (only applies to Best of 3’s). For example, if you pick Ranger on Map 1 – you may not pick Ranger on map 2 or 3.
- The players can use the qrindr app to decide on picks and bans and if they decide to do so they must adhere to the qrindr rules (https://qrindr.com/).
HAPPY FRAGGING FOLKS, AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS PARTICIPATING!
HOW TO PLAY QUAKE:
QUAKE CHAMPIONS FREE 2 PLAY
- BETHESDA DOWNLOAD PAGE: quake.bethesda.net/en/playnow
- STEAM STORE PAGE: store.steampowered.com/app/611500/Quake_Champions/
- BETHESDA STORE FOR PLATINUM: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QUWV01PCBG01BASE
- QC COMPATIBILITY TEST: churchofquake.com/trouble-shooting-crash-to-desktop-issues/ IF YOU ARE HAVING TECH ISSUES WITH QC LOOK OVER THIS LINK.
- CHECK OUT YOUR, OR OTHER’S QUAKE CHAMPION STATS: quake-stats.bethesda.net/
CLASSIC 1996 | RE-RELEASE $9.99 | FREE UPGRADE IF YOU ALREADY OWN
- BETHESDA PAGE: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QU1CSTPCBG01
- STEAM PAGE: store.steampowered.com/app/2310/QUAKE/
- HOW TO WATCH the QUAKE PRO LEAGUE e-sport:
- twitch Quake (English) twitch.tv/quake MAIN STREAM
- twitch Quake_2 (English) twitch.tv/quake2 B STREAM
- twitch Quake (Russian) twitch.tv/quakemc_ru
- YouTube Quake (English) youtube.com/channel/UCOMk1WI8dxaCFpJptF6K8_A Sometimes in 4K here
- High Quality VODS get Posted to YouTube for the Quake Pro League e-sports Eventually.
- twitch XBOX (English) twitch.tv/xbox Microsoft Gaming Centric
- twitch Bethesda (English) twitch.tv/bethesda Bethesda/Zenimax Centric
- YouTube Bethesda Softworksyoutube.com/user/BethesdaSoftworks Bethesda/Zenimax Centric
- Quake Champions Category on Twitch: twitch.tv/directory/game/Quake%20Champions
- Quake Champions Category on youTube: youtube.com/channel/UCZvunfF-2v148kQWQWd67Xg
Find New People to Party up With (It Helps Our Q Times)
- Official Quake Discord discord.gg/Quake Find Players in “party-finder” channel|ALL BUGS SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE QC FEEDBACK – BUG REPORTS CHANNEL.
- Church of Quake discord.gg/qTVK684stc MAKERS OF WIKIS|NEWS|GUIDES|LORE
- Official Bethesda/Zenimax Discord discord.gg/bethesda Replacing Beth.net Forums
WEBSITES | TWITTERS | FORUMS
- Quake Champions Website quake.bethesda.net/en/ Updates | Announcements
- 1996 Quake|re-release Website bethesda.net/en/store/product/QU1CSTPCBG01 Updates
- Bethesda Game Server’s Status bethesda.net/en/status Check out all Bethesda servers
- Steam Community Page:steamcommunity.com/app/611500 Content From Steam
- Quake Pro League Website quake.pglesports.com/ Partnered with PGL e-sports ORG
- CHURCH OF QUAKE WEBSITE: churchofquake.com/ MAKERS OF WIKI|NEWS|GUIDES|LORE
- r/QuakeChampions reddit.com/r/QuakeChampions/ We are Friendly
- Official Quake twitter twitter.com/Quake Latest Quake Series News|e-sport Announcements
- Official Bethesda twitter twitter.com/bethesda\ All Things Bethesda/Zenimax
- Church of Quake twitter twitter.com/church_of_quake Articles Auto twitted Here
- Official id Software twitter twitter.com/idSoftware SACRED GODS
- SyncError twitter twitter.com/SyncError Lead Quake Designer at id Software.
- QuakeFans Website quakefans.net/ Quake|Arena|Indie FPS
- TastySpleen twitter twitter.com/tastyspleentv LATEST NEWS FOR ORGAN GRINDER EVENTS
- Rocket Jump Ninja rocketjumpninja.com/ Mouse & PC periphery Reviews
- TastySpleen Website og.tastyspleen.net/ Organ Grinder Sign-ups
- QUAKE CHAMPIONS steamdb.info/app/611500/ STATS FOR THE GAME
- ORIGINAL 1996 QUAKE | RE-RELEASE steamdb.info/app/2310/graphs/ STATS FOR THE GAME
ON-GOING COMMUNITY PODCASTS:
- QuakeCast quakecast.podbean.com/ Classic Quake & Quake Champions Themed PODCAST
- In the Keep inthekeep.com/ Arena FPS | Immersive SIMs | Retro Shooter Centric PODCAST
- Doom is Dead? doomfederation.com/podcasts/ Partnership between Doom Federation, and In the Keep.
- QuakeFans Radio quakefans.net/category/podcasts/qf-radio/ Live Radio/Podcast by QuakeFans.
Quake Champions BattlePass WEEKLY |DAILY CHALLENGES:
- Weeklies for BattlePass change at 8:00 PM EAST Wednesdays|2:00 AM CEST Thursdays.
- Dailies change at 10:00 PM EAST | 4:00 AM CEST.