Good morning Quakers. Estoty currently has registration open for Season 2 Tournament 1 of their Duel League. The map pool has been updated for this Season. For current information, or registration make sure to follow the Tournament page, and discord links below.
SEASON 2 TOURNAMENT 1: play.toornament.com/en_US/tournaments/5344962684887908352/
CyboUnity Discord: discord.com/invite/UMyZ4Kk
- English Discord Channel Rules: discord.com/channels/528296540016607232/753912469453406279
- Russian Discord Channel Правила: discord.com/channels/528296540016607232/753838135280009226
The league season consists of 2 stages:
Season Duration – 9 Weeks .
For 8 weeks there will be weekly qualifiers with a 100+$ prize, a random grid and points for taking places. At the end of 8 weeks, 8 players with the highest score will qualify for the final on week 9.
Part 1 QUALIFICATION
Weekly guaranteed prize pool – 100$
Anyone can donate & increase prize pool
- Duel Timelimit
- Random Bracket
- Double elimination
Pick/Ban & Rules:
- Best of 3 (BO3)
- Best of 5 (BO5)
- +map to the winner of the WB
- Best of 1 (BO1)
- Best of 3 (BO3) = final
Distribution of Points:
- 1 place – 10 points
- 2 place – 8 points
- 3 place – 6 points
- 4 place – 5 points
- 5-6 place – 4 points
- 7-8 place – 3 points
- 9-12 place – 2 points
- 1st place – 40%
- 2nd place – 25%
- 3rd place – 15%
- 4th place – 10%
- 5-6th places – 5%
PART 2 FINAL
Guaranteed prize pool – 500$
Anyone can donate & increase prize pool
- Duel Timelimit
- Round Robin
According to the results of the games, the two best play the grand final in the BO5.
High-side in the Grand-Final will be for the player who wins in a personal meeting during the tournament.
If the players who took 3-8 places have equal victories/defeats, the higher place will be awarded to the player who won in a personal meeting.
- All matches – BO3
- Grand-Final – BO5
Prize Fund Distribution:
The prize fund consists of two parts.
Guaranteed Prize (50%) + every bo3 won ~8.92$ (50%)
- 1st place – 50$
- 2nd place – 40$
- 3rd place – 35$
- 4th place – 30$
- 5th place – 25$
- 6th place – 20$
- 7th place – 15$
- 8th place – 10$
- Non-PRO players can participate.
- At the request of official streamers – invite them to the lobby.
- All participants and streamers of the tournament can restream each other
- Insulting & unsportsmanship conduct = technical defeat and ban.
- Twitch.com rules extend to the tournament. It is prohibited on Twitch = prohibited in the tournament.
- Contact each other and gather in the lobby at toornament.com or general-chat
- Players should have a ping to European servers no more than 110.
First, players choose a server. Then they start bans/picks at https://quakepb.ru/
- If players can’t agree on what server to play, then choose as follows:
Servers are selected according to the principle of home-away-home.
Player 1 selects the Eu Central server and has ping 3 on it, Player 2 Ping 40 on Eu Central, Player 2 selects the Eu East server and has Ping 2, the Player1 has a ping 50 on Eu East.
40-3 = 37 (Eu Central) and 50-2 = 48 (Eu East). The minimum delta will be the Eu Central server and will be Home. Accordingly, players play servers in this order: Eu Central – Na East – Eu Central
The Away server player automatically gets First Seed at bans/peaks in Qrindr.
For BO1 according to the Home-Away-Home principle. The top seed gets Away. For example, Player 1 chooses Eu east with a ping of 20, Player 2 has ping 40 on Eu east. Player 2 chooses Eu central with a ping 15 & Player 1 has a ping 40 on Eu Central. In the first case, 40-20=20, In the second 40-15=25. The smallest delta will be Eu Central – Home, players play on it & accordingly, Away gets highside in qrindr
If players play one server all maps, then the first seed choose the Random.
Mark the final result of the match on the website. If you made a mistake while adding the result – contact the tournament admin by writing to @i0nth or in the general-chat discord channel to correct the result on the website.
- If during a game a player leaves the server and more minutes of the match time have passed, the match is replayed, the remaining time and the score is saved.
- If the player doesn’t appear for the game or cann’t solve technical problems within 10 minutes – minus the map (you choose the skipped map in the qrindr last and don’t play.). Doesn’t appear in the next 10 minutes – technical defeat.
- Stream, record games, take screenshots – this will help in resolving controversial situations.
- Prize payments are made using https://matcherino.com/. Create an account and enter the corresponding tournament.
- All champions are required to participate in the tournament and should be played at least 100 duels in ranked.
- Want to stream a tournament? – write to the @i0nth, I’ll coordinate and explain further actions 🙂
- Blood Covenant
- Corrupted Keep
- Deep Embrace
- Ruins of Sarnath
- Vale of Pnath
HAPPY FRAGGING FOLKS, AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS PARTICIPATING!
HOW TO PLAY QUAKE:
QUAKE CHAMPIONS FREE 2 PLAY
- BETHESDA DOWNLOAD PAGE: quake.bethesda.net/en/playnow
- STEAM STORE PAGE: store.steampowered.com/app/611500/Quake_Champions/
- BETHESDA STORE FOR PLATINUM: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QUWV01PCBG01BASE
- QC COMPATIBILITY TEST: churchofquake.com/trouble-shooting-crash-to-desktop-issues/ IF YOU ARE HAVING TECH ISSUES WITH QC LOOK OVER THIS LINK.
- CHECK OUT YOUR, OR OTHER’S QUAKE CHAMPION STATS: quake-stats.bethesda.net/
CLASSIC 1996 | RE-RELEASE $9.99 | FREE UPGRADE IF YOU ALREADY OWN
- BETHESDA PAGE: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QU1CSTPCBG01
- STEAM PAGE: store.steampowered.com/app/2310/QUAKE/
- HOW TO WATCH the QUAKE PRO LEAGUE e-sport:
- twitch Quake (English) twitch.tv/quake MAIN STREAM
- twitch Quake_2 (English) twitch.tv/quake2 B STREAM
- twitch Quake (Russian) twitch.tv/quakemc_ru
- YouTube Quake (English) youtube.com/channel/UCOMk1WI8dxaCFpJptF6K8_A Sometimes in 4K here
- High Quality VODS get Posted to YouTube for the Quake Pro League e-sports Eventually.
- twitch XBOX (English) twitch.tv/xbox Microsoft Gaming Centric
- twitch Bethesda (English) twitch.tv/bethesda Bethesda/Zenimax Centric
- YouTube Bethesda Softworksyoutube.com/user/BethesdaSoftworks Bethesda/Zenimax Centric
- Quake Champions Category on Twitch: twitch.tv/directory/game/Quake%20Champions
- Quake Champions Category on youTube: youtube.com/channel/UCZvunfF-2v148kQWQWd67Xg
Find New People to Party up With (It Helps Our Q Times)
- Official Quake Discord discord.gg/Quake Find Players in “party-finder” channel|ALL BUGS SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE QC FEEDBACK – BUG REPORTS CHANNEL.
- Church of Quake discord.gg/qTVK684stc MAKERS OF WIKIS|NEWS|GUIDES|LORE
- Official Bethesda/Zenimax Discord discord.gg/bethesda Replacing Beth.net Forums
WEBSITES | TWITTERS | FORUMS
- Quake Champions Website quake.bethesda.net/en/ Updates | Announcements
- 1996 Quake|re-release Website bethesda.net/en/store/product/QU1CSTPCBG01 Updates
- Bethesda Game Server’s Status bethesda.net/en/status Check out all Bethesda servers
- Steam Community Page:steamcommunity.com/app/611500 Content From Steam
- Quake Pro League Website quake.pglesports.com/ Partnered with PGL e-sports ORG
- CHURCH OF QUAKE WEBSITE: churchofquake.com/ MAKERS OF WIKI|NEWS|GUIDES|LORE
- r/QuakeChampions reddit.com/r/QuakeChampions/ We are Friendly
- Official Quake twitter twitter.com/Quake Latest Quake Series News|e-sport Announcements
- Official Bethesda twitter twitter.com/bethesda\ All Things Bethesda/Zenimax
- Church of Quake twitter twitter.com/church_of_quake Articles Auto twitted Here
- Official id Software twitter twitter.com/idSoftware SACRED GODS
- SyncError twitter twitter.com/SyncError Lead Quake Designer at id Software.
- QuakeFans Website quakefans.net/ Quake|Arena|Indie FPS
- TastySpleen twitter twitter.com/tastyspleentv LATEST NEWS FOR ORGAN GRINDER EVENTS
- Rocket Jump Ninja rocketjumpninja.com/ Mouse & PC periphery Reviews
- QUAKE CHAMPIONS steamdb.info/app/611500/ STATS FOR THE GAME
- ORIGINAL 1996 QUAKE | RE-RELEASE steamdb.info/app/2310/graphs/ STATS FOR THE GAME
ON-GOING COMMUNITY PODCASTS:
- QuakeCast quakecast.podbean.com/ Classic Quake & Quake Champions Themed PODCAST
- In the Keep inthekeep.com/ Arena FPS | Immersive SIMs | Retro Shooter Centric PODCAST
- Doom is Dead? doomfederation.com/podcasts/ Partnership between Doom Federation, and In the Keep.
- QuakeFans Radio quakefans.net/category/podcasts/qf-radio/ Live Radio/Podcast by QuakeFans.
Quake Champions BattlePass WEEKLY |DAILY CHALLENGES:
- Weeklies for BattlePass change at 8:00 PM EAST Wednesdays|2:00 AM CEST Thursdays.
- Dailies change at 10:00 PM EAST | 4:00 AM CEST.