Hello Quakers Season 12 is now in full swing, and today brings us week 2 of our challenges. If you are not already familiar Quake Champions has 4 Seasons a year that also correspond with the Battlepass. Meaning we have 4 10 to 12 week long Battlepasses a year. 69 DAYS REMAIN FOR SEASON 12. Note the right side of the weekly challenges do not open up until you buy the BattlePass.
Incase you missed it our newest Patch came out last week. Check out the Patch Notes Here: Bethesda Blog with notes: quake.bethesda.net/en/news/4ii1II7x0GWYdL28HEOJ34?utm_source=Community&utm_medium=Social
This week has a number of challenges focused on Mega Health | Armor including a stopwatch medal challenge. I’ll add a link to this useful stopwatch mini game that passed by us a few months back: stopwatch.gg/ This is great to help build your timing accuracy. If you are ever wondering why your opponents seem to just be a shot away from dying before killing you. It may just be that they are playing the Mega Health | Armor better. Its hard to get to Mega locations at the exact moment they spawn. Especially if you are just getting back from a respawn yourself. Try to build your stack in between Mega pick-ups. That way if things go south you’ll have your Arsenal handy. Everyone has their own strategy, but I would highly recommend having your RL, or the Tri-Bolt handy if you expect the enemy team to already have ground on the Mega.
A new set of challenges opens up every Wednesday at 8:00 PM EAST | 2:00 AM CEST. The challenges are broken up in 2 parts. First their week, and then their side left side | right side. The left side consists of the free challenges you can obtain without buying the Battlepass. The right side is accessible after buying the Battlepass. The right side tends to be slightly harder, but gives additional XP as well as shards. Shards can be converted 200 shards = 100 Platinum. You can convert these from the in-game store’s bundle tab at the bottom.
While we are talking about the in-game store this is where you can Buy the Battlepass for 1000 platinum. Platinum is the Premium currency in Quake Champions. If you are using steam I recommended buying from Bethesda directly at this link: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QUWV01PCBG01BASE
Valve takes 30% of all purchases from steam. The money you buy with platinum goes back to the Quake development project. Just make sure you are logged into your associated Bethesda account, and it should be in their by the time you log into the game. If you are using the Bethesda launcher then just purchase it in game as you normally would.
The Battlepass itself which is separated in 2 rows. The top row is the free version. You can acquire all the items here just by playing the game to level up your Battlepass. The bottom row is unlocked only with the purchase of the Battlepass. This is retroactive by the way. So, if you are at level 50 and decide at that point you want to buy the Battlepass. Everything below level 49 will be added to your account. Keep an eye out for level 30 as that level gives you an automatically applied haste salve which gives you Double XP for 7 whole days. Don’t forget to convert your shards if you are short a few platinum.
There are actually rewards after BattlePass Level 100. From 101 onward rewards repeat as 1 shard per level with a Reliquary Being rewarded every 10th Level until Level 200.
Bethesda NET Forums have officially been replaced with discord. DO NOT WORRY as this was completely planned, and its replacements have been up and running for years now really. All Bethesda/ZeniMax forums will now be part of the APP Discord which is probably already part of most gamer’s arsenal. We are very lucky as we are one of the only Bethesda/Zenimax communities to have an official server completely dedicated to our Game series of choice QUAKE.
Official Quake discord here: discord.gg/Quake
all bugs need to be posted in the "bug-reports" channel under the "QC FEEDBACK" header in the official discord. link to that channel here: discord.gg/uy3VBbd83f
AS ALWAYS, HAPPY FRAGGING FOLKS, AND WE WILL SEE EACHOTHER IN THE ARENAS.
HOW TO PLAY QUAKE:
QUAKE CHAMPIONS FREE 2 PLAY
- BETHESDA DOWNLOAD PAGE: quake.bethesda.net/en/playnow
- STEAM STORE PAGE: store.steampowered.com/app/611500/Quake_Champions/
- BETHESDA STORE FOR PLATINUM: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QUWV01PCBG01BASE
- QC COMPATIBILITY TEST: churchofquake.com/trouble-shooting-crash-to-desktop-issues/ IF YOU ARE HAVING TECH ISSUES WITH QC LOOK OVER THIS LINK.
- CHECK OUT YOUR, OR OTHER’S QUAKE CHAMPION STATS: quake-stats.bethesda.net/
CLASSIC 1996 | RE-RELEASE $9.99
- BETHESDA PAGE: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QU1CSTPCBG01
- STEAM PAGE: store.steampowered.com/app/2310/QUAKE/
HOW TO WATCH the QUAKE PRO LEAGUE e-sport:
- twitch Quake (English) twitch.tv/quake MAIN STREAM
- twitch Quake_2 (English) twitch.tv/quake2 B STREAM
- twitch Quake (Russian) twitch.tv/quakemc_ru
- YouTube Quake (English) youtube.com/channel/UCOMk1WI8dxaCFpJptF6K8_A
- High Quality VODS get Posted to YouTube for the Quake Pro League e-sports Eventually.
- twitch XBOX (English) twitch.tv/xbox Microsoft Gaming Centric
- twitch Bethesda (English) twitch.tv/bethesda Bethesda/Zenimax Centric
- YouTube Bethesda Softworksyoutube.com/user/BethesdaSoftworks Bethesda/Zenimax Centric
Find New People to Party up With (It Helps Our Q Times)
- Official Quake Discord discord.gg/Quake Find Players in “party-finder” channel|ALL BUGS SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE QC FEEDBACK – BUG REPORTS CHANNEL.
- Church of Quake discord.gg/qTVK684stc MAKERS OF WIKIS|NEWS|GUIDES|LORE
- Official Bethesda/Zenimax Discord discord.gg/bethesda Replacing Beth.net Forums
Websites | twitters | Forums
- Quake Champions Website quake.bethesda.net/en/ Updates | Announcements
- 1996 Quake|re-release Website bethesda.net/en/store/product/QU1CSTPCBG01 Updates
- Bethesda Game Server’s Status bethesda.net/en/status Check out all Bethesda servers
- Steam Community Page:steamcommunity.com/app/611500 Content From Steam
- Quake Pro League Website quake.pglesports.com/ Partnered with PGL e-sports ORG
- CHURCH OF QUAKE WEBSITE: churchofquake.com/ MAKERS OF WIKI|NEWS|GUIDES|LORE
- r/QuakeChampions reddit.com/r/QuakeChampions/ We are Friendly
- Official Quake twitter twitter.com/Quake Latest Quake Series News|e-sport Announcements
- Official Bethesda twitter twitter.com/bethesda\ All Things Bethesda/Zenimax
- Church of Quake twitter twitter.com/church_of_quake Articles Auto twitted Here
- Official id Software twitter twitter.com/idSoftware SACRED GODS
- SyncError twitter twitter.com/SyncError Lead Quake Designer at id Software.
- QuakeFans Website quakefans.net/ Quake|Arena|Indie FPS
- TastySpleen twitter twitter.com/tastyspleentv LATEST NEWS FOR ORGAN GRINDER EVENTS
- Rocket Jump Ninja rocketjumpninja.com/ Mouse Reviews
- QUAKE CHAMPIONS steamdb.info/app/611500/ STATS FOR THE GAME
- ORIGINAL 1996 QUAKE | RE-RELEASE steamdb.info/app/2310/graphs/ STATS FOR THE GAME
- QuakeCast quakecast.podbean.com/ Classic Quake & Quake Champions Themed PODCAST
- In the Keep inthekeep.com/ Arena FPS | Immersive SIMs | Retro Shooter Centric PODCAST
- Doom is Dead? doomfederation.com/podcasts/ Partnership between Doom Federation, and In the Keep.
- QuakeFans Radio quakefans.net/category/podcasts/qf-radio/ Live Radio/Podcast by QuakeFans.
Quake Champions BattlePass WEEKLY |DAILY CHALLENGES:
- Weeklies for BattlePass change at 8:00 PM EST Wednesdays|2:00 AM CEST Thursdays.
- Dailies change at 10:00 PM EST | 4:00 AM CEST.