2v2 – Double Cup Quake #3 – Crowdfunded Tournaments for Quake Champions
Saturday, 2 January at 6 pm CET the 2v2 tournament of Double Cup Quake #3 will be held.
Contribute for FREE! Use coupon: Double03 http://matcherino.com/t/double03
Sign up CupQuakes (smash.gg)
- Participants need to join the Cup Quakes Discord server.
- Residents from all countries are eligible to participate.
- Players from all skill levels are eligible to participate.
- All matches are played in Bo3 format.
Round 1 of the Winner’s Bracket is played in Bo1 format.
All other matches including the Loser’s Bracket’s are played in Bo3 format.
- The Grand Final is played in Bo3 format.
- The player advancing from the Upper Bracket has to win one Bo3 in order to win the tournament.
- The player advancing from the Lower Bracket has to win two Bo3 in order to win the tournament.
- 2v2 TDM – 15 Minutes Time Limit – 50 Kill Frag Limit
- Blood Covenant
- Blood Run
- Corrupted Keep
- Deep Embrace
- Molten Falls
- Ruins of Sarnath
- Tower of Koth
- Vale of Pnath
Picks and Bans
- 1. Maps will be determined in this order:
- ban, ban, pick, pick, ban, ban, ban, ban, pick
- 2. Champions can be selected without restrictions.
- There are no bans nor picks happening beforehand.
- Mirror matches are allowed.
- The same champion can be picked multiple times by both players.
- It is not necessary to declare what champion will be picked in the lobby.
- In 2v2 TDM players on one time must not play the same champion at the same time.
- Switching champions during a match is allowed.
- Contestants are allowed to forfeit the game by leaving the match early.
The tournament is crowdfunded.
The prize pool will be finalised after the winner of the tournament has been determined.
Prize Pool distribution:
- 1st place: 60%
- 2nd place: 30%
- 3rd place: 10%