Unholy Trios #2 – Friday April 22, 2022 7:00pm (19:00) CEST
- Sign up: https://challonge.com/7vxq2a0s
- Discord: https://discord.gg/kY8kaQPxGc
- Organizer/Admin: Nester(#6624) and Bargleloco(#4880)
Unholy Trios is back once more after it’s successful first showing!
Last time we beheld Myztro’s Dire (GARPY/RAISY/ZENAKU) making a flawless sweep through the entire bracket, followed by Top Luckers (ANTOWKA/Antemos/OpiuM) in 2nd place, and MCSGaming (psygib,strongsage,festiveturtle) in 3rd place.
The tournament will retain the 3v3 Team DeathMatch format, with some rule adjustments to make things more fun and interesting.
So this coming Friday, be sure to sign a team up consisting of you and two of your most powerful allies, hell bent on some back to back quad fragging!
Vods from the previous tourney available on ShaftasticTV:
The event will take place on Friday 22nd April (19:00 CEST)
ShaftasticTV: https://www.twitch.tv/shaftastictv (English)
(ShaftasticTV will be streaming the estoty cup at 18:00 CEST)
- Blood Covenant
- Corrupted Keep
- The Molten Falls
- Ruins of Sarnath
- Vale of Pnath
- Mode: Team Deathmatch
- Time Limit: 15 Minutes
- Score Limit: 75
- Team Size: 3
Double Elimination – Winner bracket sets are Bo3, loser bracket sets are Bo1, loser bracket finals are Bo3, grind finals are Bo5.
Each team must pick only one champ from each category:
- Galena, Ranger, Visor, Nyx
- Anarki, Athena, Slash, Doom, Strogg
- Eisen, BJ, DK, Keel, Scale, Sorlag, Clutch
- No duplicate champs on the map. If one team picks ranger the other team can’t pick ranger.
- Champion bans are disallowed
- (Champion bans are disallowed)
- Winner of coin toss bans the first map. Ban -> Ban -> Pick -> Pick.
- Loser of the coin toss picks the first champ for the first map, winner picks the first champ for the second map. Pick -> Pick -> Pick -> Pick -> Pick -> Pick.
- For grind finals, map picks and bans should go : Ban and Pick -> Pick -> Pick. The team from the winner’s brackets bans a map then picks a map, then the second team picks, then the first team picks, the map that was banned is counted as a win.
Matches may be played on whatever server both teams agree to play on. If an agreement can’t be reached and the match is between European teams, the match is played on EU Central. If one of the teams is American, teams alternate between EU West and NA East, starting with EU West.