RocketArena2’s Quake Champions Clan Arena Tournament #1 – November 4th 2022 (9:00 PM EST)
- Sign up with this Google form: https://forms.gle/Z9k7BULqYTihF8Rx6
- Current Signups: https://tinyurl.com/35em5bw4
- RocketArena2 Discord: https://discord.gg/7XE8tUGvby
- More info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vlmjPFwl67wjQNrb_c7cdKre94ssYUjBP-4ReJlStdA/edit
Something new on the menu this time, The RocketArena2 discord will be running a Clan Arena tournament specifically for Quake Champions.
This Tournament is open to all skill levels, and international players are all welcome. There is no need to start looking for teammates by yourself; as the league will be generating teams randomly, and team captains will then interchange and modify teams based on skill.
Sign-ups close promptly on Friday, November 4th at 9:00 PM EST ~ be sure to sign up early!
Final team selections then begin on Sunday, November 6th at 6:00 PM EST.
The tournament is running on a weekly basis, and all teams will have to play within the week starting on Sunday, November 13th. You’ll be able to schedule your matches for the week on whatever day suits your team’s schedule the best.
Please reach out to TONES on discord if you would like to donate to a prize pool. RocketArena2 discord features a pubobot, which will allow you to practice before the event. You can type “/add ca” in the “qc-pickups” channel under the “Quake” header. The pubobot will DM you when the Queue is full.
- There will be two stages, round robin then playoffs.
- During the round robin stage all teams will play each other in no specific order.
- Round robin will be 3 maps total and playoffs will be best of 3.
- Each team will make the playoffs seeded by their total points from the round robin stage.
- Playoffs will be single elimination.
- Grand finals will be best of 5.
- Starting 11/13/22, Captains can start planning for their first week matches.
- Team Names are required.
- All Teams are to use their own Voice Chats in the Rocket Arena 2 Discord. No one but your team can enter that voice chat.
- Streams are welcome.
- Custom Game Settings are as follows: (Unless the two captains could agree on other settings)
a. Game Type: Clan Arena
b. Score Limit: 1 (unchangeable)
c. Arena: Maps selected
d. Time Limit: 3 Min (unchangeable)
e. Disable Active Abilities: Checked (unchangeable)
f. Bots Setup and Difficulty: Bots cannot be used.
- Suggested Champions: Champions with passive abilities usable in Clan Arena. Example: Doom Slayer for his double jump. Please note that the following champions have passives that are not usable in Clan Arena: Galena, Eisen, and Ranger.
- Banned Champions: Death Knight due to no counter to passive on non-blood maps.
- Matches can be played as the schedules allow between two teams, so it’s possible to play multiple matches in a week.
- Data Centers allowed are as follows:
a. NA, East (Virginia)
b. NA, Central (Dallas)
c. NA, West (San Jose)
d. EU, East (Warsaw)
e. EU, Central (Frankfurt)
f. EU, West (London)
- Maps for this league are as follows: All Clan Arena maps.
- The matches are the best of 3, with each map played for a maximum of 13 rounds. A map is won by winning 7 of the rounds.
- Matches require all 3 maps to be played. Winners of the maps get an extra 3 points. Every round counts towards the teams totals for playoffs seeding.
- On match day if a team doesn’t have 4 players or if captains agree, 3v3’s will be allowed.
- To start the match go in the qc-tournament-match-lobby and one of the Captains selects Heads or Tails.
- Type !Flip and the bot will select Heads or Tails. For playoffs, lower seed team gets the flip.
a. Winner of the CT Picks 1 Map
b. Loser of the CT Picks 1 Map
c. Winner of the CT Picks 1 Map
Be sure to take in the rules and the additional information here before signing up. Happy fragging folks!