Good evening Quakers Season 13 is now in full swing, and this week brings us week 4 of our weekly challenges. If you are not already familiar Quake Champions has 4 Seasons a year that also correspond with the Battlepass. Meaning we have 4 10 to 12 week long Battlepasses a year. Note the right side of the BP does not open up until you buy the BP. 76 DAYS REMAIN FOR SEASON 13.
Bethesda Blog with Season 13 Patch Notes: quake.bethesda.net/en/news/3dRqyUll7wVetJ8ua2cPA8
Official QUAKE twitter: twitter.com/quake Quake Series News | Quake Pro League
The Czech Quake Community has made us a BattlePass Challenges Tracker over on their website: www.quake.pub Also check out their Tournament Calendar on the Right of their page, Live twitter feed on left, and newly added interviews in the center. The Quake Pub also shows Streamers for our community, and a Tournament Calendar that it is current.
BATTLEPASS CHALLANGES TRACKER: challenges.quake.pub
The Tracker works for mobile devices, and can be filtered with these 4 categories, or a combination; Live | Awaiting Challenges, Free BP | Paid BP, Game-Modes, or finally Weapon used. In order to track your own challenges you will need to make an account with the website at the top right corner of their website. Once your account is verified you just have to click on the challenges you have completed.
This is a wonderful tool as we progress further through the weeks it will become harder to keep track of each individual challenge. If you have 2 monitors you may just be able to pop your browser up their to see your challenges, or being mobile friendly you may just be able to view it on your phone. In any case I’ll leave links to the Czech Quake Community’s socials below. Be sure to thank them for all their hard work.
Czech Quake Socials:
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/CzechQuake
- twitter: twitter.com/CzechQuake Website Updates Here, Community News, and BP Tracker Updates
- discord: discord.com/invite/xaZN2YX
A new set of challenges opens up every Wednesday at 8:00 PM EAST | 2:00 AM CEST. The challenges are broken up in 2 parts. First their week, and then their side left side | right side. The left side consists of the free challenges you can obtain without buying the Battlepass. The right side is accessible after buying the Battlepass. The right side tends to be slightly harder, but gives additional XP as well as shards.
You can buy the Battlepass for 1000 platinum. Platinum is the Premium currency in Quake Champions. If you are using steam I recommended buying from Bethesda directly at this link: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QUWV01PCBG01BASE
Valve takes 30% of all purchases from steam. The money you buy with platinum goes back to the Quake development project. Just make sure you are logged into your associated Bethesda account, and it should be in their by the time you log into the game. If you are using the Bethesda launcher then just purchase it in game as you normally would.
Haste Potions are still 50% off (150 Plat) in the in game store. Haste Potions Double all XP Earned for 7 Days. If you usually struggle to make it to level 100 each season picking one, or two up now may not be a bad idea. You can still make out like a bandit with the XP from the First few weeks of Challenges. Note an automatic Haste Potion is rewarded to the player at level 30 of the BP. Haste Potion do Stack meaning you can have multiple weeks of XP boosts stacked at a time.
The Battlepass itself is separated in 2 rows. The top row is the free version. You can acquire all the items here just by playing the game to level up your Battlepass. The bottom row is unlocked only with the purchase of the Battlepass. This is retroactive. So, if you are at level 50 and decide at that point you want to buy the Battlepass. Everything below level 49 will be added to your account. Keep an eye out for level 30 as that level gives you an automatically applied haste salve which gives you Double XP for 7 whole days.
Once you have purchased the BP click the shield at the top of the screen, and hit the activate button that will be below the season 13 Name Plate.
There are actually rewards after BattlePass Level 100. From 101 onward rewards repeat as 1 shard per level with a Reliquary Being rewarded every 10th Level until Level 200.
Bethesda NET Forums have officially been replaced with discord. DO NOT WORRY as this was completely planned, and its replacements have been up and running for years now really. All Bethesda/ZeniMax forums will now be part of the software APP "Discord" which is probably already part of most gamer’s arsenal. We are very lucky as we are one of the only Bethesda/ZeniMax communities to have an official server completely dedicated to our Game series of choice QUAKE.
Official Quake discord here: discord.gg/Quake
all bugs need to be posted in the "bug-reports" channel under the "QC FEEDBACK" header in the official discord. link to that channel here: discord.gg/uy3VBbd83f Clips, or screenshots of your issue are very useful for the developers.
HAPPY FRAGGING FOLKS, AND WE SHALL SEE EACHOTHER IN THE ARENAS.
HOW TO PLAY QUAKE:
QUAKE CHAMPIONS FREE 2 PLAY
- BETHESDA DOWNLOAD PAGE: quake.bethesda.net/en/playnow
- STEAM STORE PAGE: store.steampowered.com/app/611500/Quake_Champions/
- BETHESDA STORE FOR PLATINUM: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QUWV01PCBG01BASE
- QC COMPATIBILITY TEST: churchofquake.com/trouble-shooting-crash-to-desktop-issues/ IF YOU ARE HAVING TECH ISSUES WITH QC LOOK OVER THIS LINK.
- CHECK OUT YOUR, OR OTHER’S QUAKE CHAMPION STATS: quake-stats.bethesda.net/
CLASSIC 1996 | RE-RELEASE $9.99 | FREE UPGRADE IF YOU ALREADY OWN
- BETHESDA PAGE: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QU1CSTPCBG01
- STEAM PAGE: store.steampowered.com/app/2310/QUAKE/
- HOW TO WATCH the QUAKE PRO LEAGUE e-sport:
- twitch Quake (English) twitch.tv/quake MAIN STREAM
- twitch Quake_2 (English) twitch.tv/quake2 B STREAM
- twitch Quake (Russian) twitch.tv/quakemc_ru
- YouTube Quake (English) youtube.com/channel/UCOMk1WI8dxaCFpJptF6K8_A Sometimes in 4K here
- High Quality VODS get Posted to YouTube for the Quake Pro League e-sports Eventually.
- twitch XBOX (English) twitch.tv/xbox Microsoft Gaming Centric
- twitch Bethesda (English) twitch.tv/bethesda Bethesda/Zenimax Centric
- YouTube Bethesda Softworksyoutube.com/user/BethesdaSoftworks Bethesda/Zenimax Centric
- Quake Champions Category on Twitch: twitch.tv/directory/game/Quake%20Champions
- Quake Champions Category on youTube: youtube.com/channel/UCZvunfF-2v148kQWQWd67Xg
Find New People to Party up With (It Helps Our Q Times)
- Official Quake Discord discord.gg/Quake Find Players in “party-finder” channel|ALL BUGS SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE QC FEEDBACK – BUG REPORTS CHANNEL.
- Church of Quake discord.gg/qTVK684stc MAKERS OF WIKIS|NEWS|GUIDES|LORE
- Official Bethesda/Zenimax Discord discord.gg/bethesda Replacing Beth.net Forums
WEBSITES | TWITTERS | FORUMS
- Quake Champions Website quake.bethesda.net/en/ Updates | Announcements
- 1996 Quake|re-release Website bethesda.net/en/store/product/QU1CSTPCBG01 Updates
- Bethesda Game Server’s Status bethesda.net/en/status Check out all Bethesda servers
- Steam Community Page:steamcommunity.com/app/611500 Content From Steam
- Quake Pro League Website quake.pglesports.com/ Partnered with PGL e-sports ORG
- CHURCH OF QUAKE WEBSITE: churchofquake.com/ MAKERS OF WIKI|NEWS|GUIDES|LORE
- r/QuakeChampions reddit.com/r/QuakeChampions/ We are Friendly
- Official Quake twitter twitter.com/Quake Latest Quake Series News|e-sport Announcements
- Official Bethesda twitter twitter.com/bethesda\ All Things Bethesda/Zenimax
- Church of Quake twitter twitter.com/church_of_quake Articles Auto twitted Here
- Official id Software twitter twitter.com/idSoftware SACRED GODS
- SyncError twitter twitter.com/SyncError Lead Quake Designer at id Software.
- QuakeFans Website quakefans.net/ Quake|Arena|Indie FPS
- TastySpleen twitter twitter.com/tastyspleentv LATEST NEWS FOR ORGAN GRINDER EVENTS
- Rocket Jump Ninja rocketjumpninja.com/ Mouse & pc Periphery Reviews
- QUAKE CHAMPIONS steamdb.info/app/611500/ STATS FOR THE GAME
- ORIGINAL 1996 QUAKE | RE-RELEASE steamdb.info/app/2310/graphs/ STATS FOR THE GAME
ON-GOING COMMUNITY PODCASTS:
- QuakeCast quakecast.podbean.com/ Classic Quake & Quake Champions Themed PODCAST
- In the Keep inthekeep.com/ Arena FPS | Immersive SIMs | Retro Shooter Centric PODCAST
- Doom is Dead? doomfederation.com/podcasts/ Partnership between Doom Federation, and In the Keep.
- QuakeFans Radio quakefans.net/category/podcasts/qf-radio/ Live Radio/Podcast by QuakeFans.
Quake Champions BattlePass WEEKLY |DAILY CHALLENGES:
- Weeklies for BattlePass change at 8:00 PM EAST Wednesdays|2:00 AM CEST Thursdays.
- Dailies change at 10:00 PM EAST | 4:00 AM CEST.