Rogue loves Quake Champions, but He is just not as good at it as he liked to be. He looked around for a consistent "not so good" league and wasn’t able to find one, so he decided to start his own! He is pleased to announce the second season of the Quake Improvement League! The goal here is to provide a QPL-like structure while being, well, a lot less pro!
The important stuff:
- Round robin tournament, aiming for around 8 weeks (depending on player count and skill distributions). 1 Bo3 per week
- Open to EVERYONE in the world ranked GOLD and below!
- QPL rules and map pool
- $50 USD cash prize to winner of the season (or division, if we end up with multiple)
- Starting the week of June 20th
- Signup by June 19th
- Please have your placements done by the start of the season!
- Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DZrAfCxiCUJJl9dB05bDlVe4ASo3SRpBxniZl01Y-zc/edit
- Signups: https://forms.gle/eZnBRvfJf5E1AT6AA
- Discord: https://discord.gg/A3JkUtE