#DashBracket LAN Event NOV 19TH-21ST in Fairfax, VA, USA.
*I understand wording has led to some confusion, and I do apologize as my wording contributed to that.
- The Event is called “Dash Bracket “LAN“” No matter what Quake Champions may offer the wording used was reflected based off the actual event name by the organizers. The event is technically a LAN for Diabotical though. But, I do understand a better way of phrasing this for us/y’all would have been that this event is in person for Quake Champions.
- While the event is not a LAN for us the organizers have stated it is very close to the official US EAST server. I know that is not the same, but the organizers have put thought behind the logistics of the event.
Hello Quakers we have some awesome news for you today. From November the 19TH to the 21ST DASH will be hosting a LAN event in Fairfax Virginia. This Tournament will be featuring 5 tournaments: 3 tournaments for Quake Champions, as well as 2 for Diabotical. We will be focusing on the 3 Quake Champions featured events. Though I’m sure they would love to have you for the Diabotical events as well. Check out all the details below.
The event will take place at "The Cave Fairfax" which is located here: 10621 Braddock Rd, Fairfax, VA 22032, USA
SOCIALS TO FOLLOW FOR THE EVENT
- TOURNAMENT PAGE: smash.gg/tournament/dash-bracket-lan/details
- WATCH AT NYXIADASH TWITCH HERE: twitch.tv/nyxiadash
- NYXIADASH TWITTER: twitter.com/nyxiadash
- All participants must be vaccinated and present proof (card or picture). Masks are also required when not actively eating or drinking. HaloLagann is required to wear a plague doctor mask at all times.
- TBA for exact event scheduling. Any streamed events will be on nyxia-‘s twitch page
Current Event Prizing
- QC Duel: 0$
- Sacrifice: 0$
- QC 2v2: 0$
- DBT Duel: 0$
Last Updated: Never
Pricing & Capacity The event has a total cap of 60:
- 36 Provided PCS: i7/1660-SUPER w/ 144hz display: 70$
- 24 BYOC Tickets: Ethernet/Power Strip/Chair provided: 40$
- 50$ of ticket goes to venue, includes catering. 10$ goes to QC Duel prizing, 10$ goes to prizing for your event of choice (choose when registering). 20$ goes to venue for BYOC, same protocol for event prizing.
- You can register online and pay via stripe, or pay in person. You can register in person, but it is not recommended. The Cave Fairfax takes payment with cash, credit, or mobile pay.
- Registration for all events closes on November the 19TH, 2021 11:59 AM EAST
- Ask nyxia-#6666 on discord, on twitter @nyxiadash, or on the dash bracket’s discord server @ discord.gg/VAMfrVc
Friday: Doors open 12:00 PM-2:00 AM
- QC 2v2 @ 7:00 PM
- 50 frag limit, 15 minutes
- Drafting Bo3, finals is Bo3 with bracket reset
- Higher seed Bans Map, Lower seed Bans Map, Higher seed Picks Map, Lower seed Picks Map, Higher seed Bans Map, Lower seed Bans Map, Higher seed Bans Champ, Lower seed Bans Champ
- Blood Covenant
- Blood Run
- Corrupted Keep
- Ruins of Sarnath
- The Molten Falls
- Players may play whatever combination of champs they like, as long as they are not the same champ as their partner nor a banned champ.
Saturday: Doors Open 12:00 PM-2:00 AM
- QC Duel @ 3:00PM
- DBT Duel @ 7:00PM
- use qrindr bo3. the entire event, winners and losers bracket, is best of three excluding top 4: Winners Finals, Losers Finals, Losers Semifinals, Grand Finals. Event will be seeded beforehand.
- Corrupted Keep
- Deep Embrace
- Exile, Molten Falls
- Ruins of Sarnath
- Vale of Pnath
Sunday: Doors Open 12:00 PM-2:00 AM
- Sacrifice @ 3:00PM
- Wipeout @ 7:00PM
- Bo3. the entire event, winners and losers bracket, is best of three excluding Grand Finals, which is Bo5.
- Higher Seed Bans, Lower Seed Bans, Higher Seed Picks, Lower Seed Picks, Higher Seed Bans, Lower Seed Picks
- Burial Chamber
- Tempest Shrine
HOW TO PLAY QUAKE:
QUAKE CHAMPIONS FREE 2 PLAY
- BETHESDA DOWNLOAD PAGE: quake.bethesda.net/en/playnow
- STEAM STORE PAGE: store.steampowered.com/app/611500/Quake_Champions/
- BETHESDA STORE FOR PLATINUM: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QUWV01PCBG01BASE
- QC COMPATIBILITY TEST: churchofquake.com/trouble-shooting-crash-to-desktop-issues/ IF YOU ARE HAVING TECH ISSUES WITH QC LOOK OVER THIS LINK.
- CHECK OUT YOUR, OR OTHER’S QUAKE CHAMPION STATS: quake-stats.bethesda.net/
CLASSIC 1996|RE-RELEASE $9.99
- BETHESDA PAGE: bethesda.net/en/store/product/QU1CSTPCBG01
- STEAM PAGE: store.steampowered.com/app/2310/QUAKE/
HOW TO WATCH the QUAKE PRO LEAGUE e-sport:
- twitch Quake (English) twitch.tv/quake MAIN STREAM
- twitch Quake_2 (English) twitch.tv/quake2 B STREAM
- twitch Quake (Russian) twitch.tv/quakemc_ru
- YouTube Quake (English) youtube.com/channel/UCOMk1WI8dxaCFpJptF6K8_A
- High Quality VODS get Posted to YouTube for the Quake Pro League e-sports Eventually.
- twitch XBOX (English) twitch.tv/xbox Microsoft Gaming Centric
- twitch Bethesda (English) twitch.tv/bethesda Bethesda/Zenimax Centric
- YouTube Bethesda Softworksyoutube.com/user/BethesdaSoftworks Bethesda/Zenimax Centric
- Find New People to Party up With (It Helps Our Q Times)
- Official Quake Discord discord.gg/Quake Find Players in “party-finder” channel|ALL BUGS SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE QC FEEDBACK – BUG REPORTS CHANNEL.
- Church of Quake discord.gg/qTVK684stc MAKERS OF WIKIS|NEWS|GUIDES|LORE
- Official Bethesda/Zenimax Discord discord.gg/bethesda Replacing Beth.net Forums
Websites | twitters | Forums
- Quake Champions Website quake.bethesda.net/en/ Updates | Announcements
- 1996 Quake|re-release Website bethesda.net/en/store/product/QU1CSTPCBG01 Updates
- Bethesda Game Server’s Status bethesda.net/en/status Check out all Bethesda servers
- Steam Community Page:steamcommunity.com/app/611500 Content From Steam
- Quake Pro League Website quake.pglesports.com/ Partnered with PGL e-sports ORG
- CHURCH OF QUAKE WEBSITE: churchofquake.com/ MAKERS OF WIKI|NEWS|GUIDES|LORE
- r/QuakeChampions reddit.com/r/QuakeChampions/ We are Friendly
- Official Quake twitter twitter.com/Quake Latest Quake Series News|e-sport Announcements
- Official Bethesda twitter twitter.com/bethesda\ All Things Bethesda/Zenimax
- Church of Quake twitter twitter.com/church_of_quake Articles Auto twitted Here
- Official id Software twitter twitter.com/idSoftware SACRED GODS
- SyncError twitter twitter.com/SyncError Lead Quake Designer at id Software.
- QuakeFans Website quakefans.net/ Quake|Arena|Indie FPS
- TastySpleen twitter twitter.com/tastyspleentv LATEST NEWS FOR ORGAN GRINDER EVENTS
- Rocket Jump Ninja rocketjumpninja.com/ Mouse Reviews
- QUAKE CHAMPIONS steamdb.info/app/611500/ STATS FOR THE GAME
- ORIGINAL 1996 QUAKE | RE-RELEASE steamdb.info/app/2310/graphs/ STATS FOR THE GAME
- QuakeCast quakecast.podbean.com/ Classic Quake & Quake Champions Themed PODCAST
- In the Keep inthekeep.com/ Arena FPS | Immersive SIMs | Retro Shooter Centric PODCAST
- Doom is Dead? doomfederation.com/podcasts/ Partnership between Doom Federation, and In the Keep.
- QuakeFans Radio quakefans.net/category/podcasts/qf-radio/ Live Radio/Podcast by QuakeFans.
Quake Champions BattlePass WEEKLY |DAILY CHALLENGES:
- Weeklies for BattlePass change at 8:00 PM EST Wednesdays|2:00 AM CEST Thursdays.
- Dailies change at 10:00 PM EST | 4:00 AM CEST.