Active Ability: Grenade Swarm
Keel is equipped with grenade launchers which operate on a cooldown. Each grenade takes 10 seconds to cooldown, and up to 5 grenades can be stored for use.
RESURRECTED WAR-MACHINE #
The Terran Coalition’s reverse-engineering of Slipgate travel created new frontiers – and wars. In the Subic system, thousands of mining colonists were slaughtered by the Klesk, an indigenous chitinid race. The first casualty: Lance Corporal Ben Keel, a marine on perimeter duty.
To learn what happened, Coalition scientists used neuroprosthetics and poorly understood xenobiology to resurrect Keel. He returned to life with a mostly robotic body, but with his mind and memories seemingly intact.
Only weeks later did the fugues start, each bringing longer-lasting visions of a shadowy hellscape.
Want More Lore? Read up over HERE.
|Active Ability||Grenade Swarm|
|Passive Ability||Stockpile – Keel can reduce the cooldown of his ability by collecting any ammo box.|
Active Ability Tips:
Keel is equipped with grenade launchers which operate on a cooldown. Each grenade takes 9 seconds to cooldown, and up to 5 grenades can be stored for use.
- Grenade Maximum Splash Damage: 50 damage
- Grenade Minimum Splash Damage: 10 damage
- Grenade Fuse Time: 2 seconds
- Cooldown (total): 45 seconds
- Cooldown (per grenade): 9 seconds
- Weapon Disable Shooting After Grenade Duration: 0.5 seconds
- Minimum Delay Between Grenades: 400 ms
- Getting a direct hit with a grenade will instantly detonate it, dealing the maximum amount of damage.
- Keel’s grenades will shoot from the center of the screen despite the visual animation alternating.