Active Ability: Unholy Totem
Galena’s active ability is the “Unholy Totem”. It gives teammates and/or the player an instant 50 health when they step into the radius and is deactivated. It inflicts 100 damage to any enemy who enters the radius. It is destroyed when an enemy activates it.
UNHOLY PALADIN #
She was 4 years old when given as an offering to the Celebrants of Volkerh. The talon-priests weaned her on ash-milk and consulted the Gaunt Shepherd to learn her fate. She would live as we do, it whispered, and in so doing would shape herself by the gloaming will of He Who Walks In Blood. Like all children, she watched and imitated. She learned that crying and laughing were no different, so she stopped. She learned that blood is judgment and penance is sacrament. She has grown powerful and grateful. She does not dream of her mother’s world.
Want More Lore? Read up over HERE.
|Active Ability||Unholy Totem|
|Passive Ability||Channeling: Reduce ability time cooldown by 5% when collecting Small Health and 10% when collecting Mega Health.|
Active Ability Tips:
In the heat of combat, throw down Galena’s Unholy Totem to heal both yourself and your allies, or cause devastating damage to your foes. Deadly in Deathmatch, and a critical tool in team games to help control pathways and power-ups, the Unholy Totem is a vital weapon in Galena’s wicked arsenal.
Galena places a totem that heals her allies and damages her enemies. The totem will vanish if an enemy triggers or destroys it. When it heals an ally it will become inactive, but will reactivate when another totem is placed.
- Cooldown: 45 seconds
- Totem Radius: 3 meters/120 units
- Totem Health: 25 HP
- Normal Totem Heal/Damage: 50 HP / 40 Damage
- Enforced (Upgraded) Totem Heal/Damage: 75 HP / 60 Damage
- If three totems are active at one time, all totems will become Enforced Totems and deal the upgraded totem heal/damage amount.
- Totems have around a 1 second delay after being deployed before becoming active. They can be destroyed during this time.
- Totems are actually thrown to a target location and not just placed at Galena’s feet.
- Totems are only inactive for the ally that is healed by the totem. Any other ally that hasn’t been healed can still use it.
- Inactive totems will still explode and deal damage to enemies.